iBox universal + base set
Versatile concealed solutions from hansgrohe
concealed installation, the mixer base set completely disappears into
the wall. You can then install pre-fab sets on top, from any of
hansgrohe's product ranges – now also including the new ShowerSelect pre-fab sets. The
fact that the mixer technology is elegantly concealed behind the wall
not only makes the design look good. It also provides your customer with
more space and freedom of movement, or in other words: a more
pleasurable shower experience.
iBox universal and other concealed basic sets
In addition to the iBox universal, hansgrohe offers other reliable concealed basic sets: base sets for single lever mixers or 3-hole wall mixers for the wash basin. Base sets for 2-handle bath mixers and 2-/3-hole bath tub rim thermostats and bath mixers.
Hansgrohe installation technology ( of )
iBox universal: more space, freedom of movement and scope for planning
Ever since its launch in 2001, the iBox universal has been setting new standards in the bathroom and has maintained a leading position in the sanitary market. It is the first and only basic set for all AXOR and hansgrohe standard and thermostat solutions. It can be used in private and public areas and complies with current standards all over the world. The big advantage for building owners and bathroom renovators is the scope for planning. Your customers can have the base set installed now (e.g. in a new building) and decide on which mixer to have at a later stage (e.g. the following year). This allows customers more time when selecting their bathroom furnishings and prevents the wall from having to be chiselled out again later.
Suitable for all functional solutions: iBox universal
The technical finesse of hansgrohe's concealed installation marvel at a glance
iBox universal benefits for trade, retail and the project business:
- The iBox universal is geared to all common installation systems, connection types and fittings. All that is needed is one basic set for 16 different functional solutions.
- High degree of flexibility in planning and lots of design options. More than 200 AXOR and hansgrohe pre-fab sets are geared to the iBox universal.
- Time savings thanks to quick, easy installation.
- Space savings. Only one basic set needs to be kept in stock, which reduces storage space and costs.
- High level of reliability and durability thanks to secure technical standards that have been tried and tested millions of times over
You can find all the advantages and selling points for the iBox universal in the hansgrohe technical discussion in the download section.
How to install the iBox universal correctly
The various installation options for the concealed basic set
Installation instructions, technical data and key selling points
Concealed installation technology from hansgrohe in detail
To the products (overview of all pre-fab sets/concealed thermostats)