Why every drop counts
Sustainability can be great fun: An interactive waterway in the Hansgrohe Aquademie in Schiltach provides a visual demonstration of the importance of sustainably using the precious resource of water.
At seven stations along the multimedia installation, children and adults alike can gain a real sense of fascination about water, view astounding water phenomena and expand their knowledge of water. Whether you create your own storm in a glass or calculate the saving potential of your household: the “green corner” in the Aquademie offers a great deal for you to learn about, be astounded at and get hands-on with.
Key topic areas:
- From the source to the sea: water is fascinating – fun and surprising facts about the elixir of life
- Water crises, water shortages, water contamination –how can we stop water-related global emergencies?
- Virtual water – how meat, coffee and other items drive our individual ecobalances to unhealthy heights
- Water saving calculator – where can you save water?
Calculate your savings!
- The ecological innovation story of a green company – how Hansgrohe has long been taking responsibility
- Intelligent water recycling – how to reuse water
Clever resource protection – how to reuse the residual heat from shower and bath water