Product variants ( of )
- Eco-Function: flow rate regulation via lever handle
- depending on volume flow and installation situation approx. 50% flow rate reduction
- designed to run multiple outlets
- comfortable turning on / off of outlets with large Select-paddle
- multiple outlets can be run simultaneously
- Flow rate per user (at 3 bar): 24 l/min
- Flow rate by simultaneous use of all outlets (at 3 bar): 30 l/min
- thermostat cartridge, start/ stop cartridge
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- the thermostat offers the possibility for thermal disinfection
- Non-return valve
- Connection type: basic set
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Noise class: II
- Thermostat is delivered with buttons handshower, Rain large and Body spray
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- with flow control - can be reduced with central lever
- winner of the iF product design award 2016
- not compatible with Raindance Rainmaker or AXOR ShowerHeaven heads
- WRAS 1612031
- WRAS 1612031
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.