Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: overhead shower, shower arm
- Spray pattern: Rain, RainStream, Mono
- Shower head size: 460 x 300 mm
- Shower arm length: 460 mm
- maximum flow rate 18 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate Rain 18 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate RainStream 15 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate Mono 18 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 1.5 bar/max. 6 bar
- Spray face: metal
- spray disc removable for cleaning
- overhead shower removable for cleaning
- Installation: wall-mounted - for installation on iBox
- 2004026 WRAS
- 2004026 WRAS
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.