Product variants ( of )
- designed to run 2 outlets
- simultaneous utilisation by 2 outlets
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Centre distance: 150 mm ± 12 mm
- Flow rate for bath spout (at 3 bar): 20 l/min
- Flow rate of hand shower (at 3 bar): 16 l/min
- thermostat cartridge, start/ stop cartridge
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Non-return valve
- with silencer
- made of safety glass
- dirt filter included
- operating pressure: min. 1 bar / max. 10 bar
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- connection thread ½"
- WRAS 1809001
- WRAS 1809001
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.