- spout 180 mm long
- when positioning the spout between waterconducting parts (no.10751000. no.10755000. no.10972000. no.10651000. no.28491000. no.40872000. no.40873000) in joined installation (10 mm distance) it is recommended to use basic set no.10941180
- can be used as bath spout or flood jet
- Flow rate (at 3 bar): 24 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 6 bar
- wide flood jet
- suitable for installation with or without basic set
- WRAS 1809007
- WRAS 1809007
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.