Product variants ( of )
- Shower head size: 970 x 970 mm
- Spray pattern: RainAir, Rain, Mono
- frame: brushed stainless steel
- spray disc surface: polished stainless steel
- maximum flow rate 33.3 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate Rain 33.3 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate RainAir 20.6 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate Mono 15.6 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate laminar spray 15.6 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 2,5 bar/max. 6 bar
- the 3 spray zones must be controlled via 3 valves or a diverter valve with 3 outlets, spray pattern can be activated individually or in combination
- Spray zones: Bodyzone - outer overhead shower zone, Rainzone - inner overhead shower zone with AirPower function, Mono spray - at Ø 17 mm
- Installation: ceiling
- this product requires a highflow thermostat
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
QuickClean: Less limescale, more fun
Who likes cleaning? With QuickClean, limescale deposits and dirt on hansgrohe taps and showers disappear in an instant. Simply rub any dirt off the flexible silicone nozzles.Rub off residues easily
Other products to consider
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.