Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: Thermostatic module, shower holder
- depending on volume flow and installation situation approx. 50% flow rate reduction and integrated shut off function
- designed to run 3 outlets
- Select push-button on/off control for 3 outlets
- multiple outlets can be run simultaneously
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 26 l/min
- thermostat cartridge, start/ stop cartridge
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Hose nut: for shower hoses with conical or cylindrical nut on both sides
- Connection type: basic set
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Noise class: I
- Thermostat is delivered with buttons Rain large, Waterfall, hand shower
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Other products to consider
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.