Product variants ( of )
- ComfortZone 90 provides space for greater freedom of movement
- spout 103 mm long
- normal spray
- Flow rate (at 3 bar): 5 l/min
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 8 bar
- temperature pre-adjustable
- infrared sensor technology
- automatic environmental adjustment of infrared sensor
- adjustable optical range of infrared sensor (2 settings)
- Lithium CR-P2/6V battery included, (approx. 2 year battery life)
- hygiene rinse activatable (automatic water flow for 10 seconds every 24 hours following the last operation)
- permanent rinse activatable (single water flow for 180 seconds, suitable for thermal disinfection)
- manual flow stop for cleaning
- performance may be impaired if the sensor is obscured by the design of the wash basin, or when the wash basin is oversized and the distance between sensor and the wash basin edge is larger than 75 mm
- functional restriction due to too great a distance
- Noise class: I
- dirt filters in the connection hoses
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- WRAS 1207021
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
ComfortZone: mixers at different heights
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
EcoSmart: save water and energy
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.