Product variants ( of )
- ComfortZone 90 provides space for greater freedom of movement
- Spray pattern: shower spray
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 3,5 l/min
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 8 bar
- temperature adjustable via mixer lever on the side
- with isolated water conduction
- infrared sensor technology
- automatic environmental adjustment of infrared sensor
- adjustable optical range of infrared sensor (2 settings)
- Lithium CR-P2/6V battery included, (approx. 2 year battery life)
- Flushing time: 10 s
- hygiene rinse activatable (automatic water flow)
- frequency of hygiene rinse: 24 h
- flushing time hygiene rinse: 10 s
- permanent rinse activatable (single water flow for 180 seconds, suitable for thermal disinfection)
- cleaning mode: manual flow stop for cleaning
- Noise class: I
- dirt filters in the connection hoses
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- winner of the iF product design award 2015
- Kiwa UK 1508720
ComfortZone: mixers at different heights
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
EcoSmart: save water and energy
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
QuickClean: Less limescale, more fun
Who likes cleaning? With QuickClean, limescale deposits and dirt on hansgrohe taps and showers disappear in an instant. Simply rub any dirt off the flexible silicone nozzles.Rub off residues easily
Sensor Activation: Starts the electronic tap
The sensor on our contactless taps responds to changes in infrared radiation in the same way as many motion sensors. As soon as it detects hand warmth, water flows. Economical, hygienic, contactless.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.