- Consists of: porter unit, baton hand shower, shower holder, shower hose
- integrated support function
- non-return valve
- in a joined installation (10 mm distance) we recommend for perfect handling only the horizontal installation
- in a joined installation (10 mm distance), the basic set # 28486180 must be used
- in a freely-arranged installation (distance greater than 10 mm), no basic set is required
- operating pressure: min. 1 bar / max. 6 bar
- connection thread ½"
- WRAS 1612311
- WRAS 1612311
- KIWA UK 1508723
- Metal effect shower hose 1.25 m (# 28282000)
- AXOR Starck hand shower (# 95390000)
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.