Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: overhead shower, hand shower, Thermostatic shower mixer, shower hose, slider
- slide inclination angle can be adjusted by 45°
- overhead shower Crometta E 240
- Shower head size: 240 x 240 mm
- overhead shower angle adjustable
- Shower arm length: 350 mm
- Spray pattern: Rain
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 9 l/min
- safety stop at 40°C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- outlets controlled via volume control/diverter and may not be used simultaneously
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Connection dimension 1/2"
- Connection thread ½"
- Centre distance 150 mm ± 12 mm
- height-adjustable hand shower holder
- pipe can be shortened in height
- WRAS 1907326
- Kiwa UK 1907708
EcoSmart: save water and energy
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.