Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: overhead shower, hand shower, Thermostatic shower mixer, shower hose, slider
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 17 l/min
- slide inclination angle can be adjusted by 45°
- overhead shower Crometta 160
- Shower head size: 160 mm
- overhead shower angle adjustable
- Spray pattern: Rain
- flow rate Rain 17 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 1.5 bar/max. 10 bar
- Shower arm length: 350 mm
- thermostat Ecostat Universal
- safety stop at 40°C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- outlets controlled via volume control/diverter and may not be used simultaneously
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Connection dimension 1/2"
- Connection thread ½"
- Centre distance 150 mm ± 12 mm
- height-adjustable hand shower holder
- pipe can be shortened in height
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
XXL Performance: large spray disc
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.