- spout 194 mm long
- designed to run 2 outlets
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Centre distance: 150 mm ± 12 mm
- Flow rate for bath spout (at 3 bar): 20 l/min
- Flow rate of hand shower (at 3 bar): 16 l/min
- thermostat cartridge, shut-off/ diverter valve
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Non-return valve
- with silencer
- dirt filter included
- WRAS 1507303
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.