Product variants ( of )
- ComfortZone 130 provides space for greater freedom of movement
- spout 127 mm long
- Flow rate (at 3 bar): 5 l/min
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 8 bar
- theft-proof aerator
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- temperature adjustable via mixer lever on the side
- Non-return valve
- infrared sensor technology
- automatic environmental adjustment of infrared sensor
- adjustable optical range of infrared sensor (2 settings)
- 230 V / 50 Hz mains connection
- hygiene rinse activatable (automatic water flow for 10 seconds every 24 hours following the last operation)
- permanent rinse activatable (single water flow for 180 seconds, suitable for thermal disinfection)
- manual flow stop for cleaning
- performance may be impaired if the sensor is obscured by the design of the wash basin, or when the wash basin is oversized and the distance between sensor and the wash basin edge is larger than 75 mm
- functional restriction due to too great a distance
- Noise class: I
- dirt filters in the connection hoses
- two filter units with fine filter to protect from incoming dirt, for assembly on existing angle valves, filter element can be removed and cleaned
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- winner of the iF Product Design Award 2012
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
ComfortZone: mixers at different heights
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
EcoSmart: save water and energy
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.