Product variants ( of )
- spout 172 mm - 179.5 mm long
- designed to run 2 outlets
- Connection type: S connections
- Centre distance: 150 mm ± 12 mm
- Spray type mixer: normal spray
- Flow rate for bath spout (at 3 bar): 22 l/min
- Flow rate of hand shower (at 3 bar): 26 l/min
- ceramic cartridge
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- automatically reverts from shower to bath spout when turned off
- Intrinsically safe against backflow
- with silencer
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Noise class: I
- WRAS 1507014
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.