Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: overhead shower, hand shower, Thermostatic shower mixer, shower hose, shower holder
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 27 l/min
- simultaneous utilization by 4 outlets
- overhead shower Rainmaker Select 460 3jet
- Shower head size: 460 x 300 mm
- Shelf: made of safety glass
- Shelf colour: white
- Spray pattern: Rain, MonoRain, RainStream
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- Operating pressure: min. 1.5 bar/max. 10 bar
- easy cleanable glass spray disc
- Shower arm length: 450 mm
- thermostat ShowerTablet Select 700
- isolated water conduction
- safety stop at 40°C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- Select button to comfotably switch between spray modes
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Connection dimension 1/2"
- Connection thread ½"
- Centre distance 150 ± 18 mm
- operating pressure: min 1.5 bar / max 10 bar
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
XXL Performance: large spray disc
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Every year, a highly distinguished jury of experts presents this award to the best product designs from all over the world. Awarded by: International Forum Design.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.