Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: Thermostatic mixer, shower holder
- designed to run 2 functions
- multiple outlets can be run simultaneously
- Select push button on / off control for 2 outlets
- flow rate hand shower connection 14 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate upper outlet 29 l/min at 3 bar
- thermostat cartridge, start/ stop cartridge
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Hose nut: for shower hoses with conical nut on both sides
- Noise class: I
- Thermostat is delivered with buttons hand shower and Rain large
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- buttons provided: hand shower and overhead shower
- different symbol buttons can be ordered separately
- winner of the iF product design award 2015
- WRAS 1507304
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.