Product variants ( of )
- designed to run 2 outlets
- volume control and diverter for 2 outlets
- Centre distance: 150 mm
- flow rate upper outlet 25 l/min at 3 bar
- thermostat cartridge, shut-off/ diverter valve
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- with isolated water conduction
- Non-return valve
- Material handles: metal
- Shelf colour: anodised aluminium
- Cover material: safety glass
- surface of the cover at colour variant -000 = mirror glass, at colour variant -400 = white glass
- control of an external shower or bath tub filler via concealed connection G ½ possible
- dirt filter included
- operating pressure: min 1 bar/ max 10 bar
- WRAS 1906013
CoolContact: safe and indulgent showering
Thermostatic mixers fitted with CoolContact cooling technology don’t get hot. The housing always stays nice and cool because the cold water inside it is directed straight to the surface. This can only mean one thing for you and your children: more safety in the bathroom.
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
A quality seal awarded by the German Design Council since 2011, for design products featuring trendsetting quality.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.