Product variants ( of )
- designed to run 1 function
- volume control for 1 outlet
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Centre distance: 150 mm ± 12 mm
- CoolContact thermostat: Prevents the housing from heating up, making showering even safer
- Ecostop button limits the water consumption to 10 l/min
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 12 l/min
- flow rate hand shower connection 12 l/min at 3 bar
- thermostat cartridge, ceramic valve 180°
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- with isolated water conduction
- Non-return valve
- shelf made of safety glass
- in case of installation on existing G ¾ connections, adaptor no. 02026000 must be used
- surface of the shelf at colour variant -000 = mirror glass, at colour variant -400 = white glass
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Noise class: I
- dirt filter included
- cannot be connected with a standard fixing plate
- WRAS 1805017
- WRAS 1805017
- S-union set (# 95772000)
CoolContact: safe and indulgent showering
Thermostatic mixers fitted with CoolContact cooling technology don’t get hot. The housing always stays nice and cool because the cold water inside it is directed straight to the surface. This can only mean one thing for you and your children: more safety in the bathroom.
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
The TMV2 Scheme is the third party valve accreditation programme administered by Buildcert, testing valves and certifying their suitability for use in the domestic market.Click here to find out more about TMV2
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.