Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: Thermostatic mixer, shower holder
- depending on volume flow and installation situation approx. 50% flow rate reduction and integrated shut off function
- designed to run 2 outlets
- multiple outlets can be run simultaneously
- Select push button on / off control for 2 outlets
- thermostat cartridge, start/ stop cartridge
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Non-return valve
- Hose nut: for shower hoses with conical or cylindrical nut on both sides
- Thermostat is delivered with buttons Rain large and hand shower
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- connection type: basic set
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Other products to consider
The ZVSHK (German Central Association for Sanitation, Heating and Air Conditioning) presents this award for smart solutions and products which have proven to be exceptionally generation-friendly.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
A quality seal awarded by the German Design Council since 2011, for design products featuring trendsetting quality.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.