Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: overhead shower, ceiling connector
- Spray pattern: Rain, RainStream, MonoRain
- Shower head size: 460 x 300 mm
- Ball-joint: overhead shower angle adjustable
- flow rate Rain 17 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate RainStream 22 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate Mono 23 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 1.5 bar/max. 6 bar
- the 3 spray zones must be controlled via 3 valves or a diverter valve with 3 outlets
- easy cleanable glass spray disc
- Spray face: made of safety glass
- spray disc removable for cleaning
- overhead shower removable for cleaning
- brass ceiling connector
- Ceiling connection length: 100 mm
- Installation: ceiling
- 2004026 WRAS
- 2004026 WRAS
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
XXL Performance: large spray disc
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.