Product variants ( of )
- Spray pattern: RainAir, Whirl, RainAir XL
- Shower head size: 600 mm
- flow rate RainAir 20.5 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate RainAir XXL 25 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate WhirlAir 20.5 l/min at 3 bar
- Minimum flow pressure: 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 3 bar/max. 10 bar
- the 3 spray zones must be controlled via 3 valves or a diverter valve with 3 outlets
- Spray face: metal
- Installation: flush with the ceiling on basic body
- this product requires a highflow thermostat #15760000
- winner of the iF product design award 2005
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
XXL Performance: large spray disc
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Other products to consider
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.