Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: hand shower, shower bar, shower hose, slider, soap dish
- Shower head size: 120 mm
- Spray pattern: Rain, RainAir, Whirl
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
- 90° position adjustable hand shower holder, pivots left and right, up and down
- maximum flow rate 14,4 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 6 bar
- Shower bar diameter: 22 mm
- Profile shower bar: round
- Noise class: I
- Wall supports: plastic
- Wall-mounted: screw fixing
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
QuickClean: Less limescale, more fun
Who likes cleaning? With QuickClean, limescale deposits and dirt on hansgrohe taps and showers disappear in an instant. Simply rub any dirt off the flexible silicone nozzles.Rub off residues easily
XXL Performance: large spray disc
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Other products to consider
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.