Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: hose box, shower hose, escutcheon
- suitable for rim mounted or tile surround installation
- designed to run 1 function
- sBox for quiet, smooth and protected hose guidance
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 10 bar
- no additional maintenance opening required
- bath rim width at least 100 mm
- Clamping range: 0 - 30 mm
- Maximum pull-out length of hand shower 1.45 m
- removable for service at any time
- protected against backflow (according to DIN EN 1717)
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 9,5 l/min
- WRAS 1907041
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
A quality seal awarded by the German Design Council since 2011, for design products featuring trendsetting quality.
Prestigious award in the furnishing sector for innovative achievements in all product areas. Awarded by: German Design Council + imm cologne.
The world-renowned ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture awards the best objects in the areas of visionary architecture and innovative product design.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.