- Connection type: basic set
- in a freely arranged installation, basic sets no.15973180. no.15974180 or no.15970180 can also be used
- in a joined installation (10 mm distance) with # 36703000 or # 36704000, the basic set # 10971180 must be used
- in a joined installation (10 mm distance) with # 36702000 and # 36772000, the thermostat module finish set for 3 outlets with 3 escutcheons 12x12 # 36704000 and the basic set # 36708180 must be used
- winner of the iF product design award 2015
- WRAS 1707113
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.