Product variants ( of )
- spout 221 mm long
- Spray pattern: normal spray
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 5 l/min
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- theft-proof aerator
- temperature adjustable via iBox
- infrared sensor technology
- automatic environmental adjustment of infrared sensor
- adjustable optical range of infrared sensor (5 settings)
- 230 V / 50 Hz mains connection
- hygiene rinse activatable (automatic water flow)
- frequency of hygiene rinse: 24 h
- flushing time hygiene rinse: 10 s
- permanent rinse activatable (single water flow for 180 seconds, suitable for thermal disinfection)
- cleaning mode: manual flow stop for cleaning
- Noise class: I
- dirt filters in the connection hoses
- for ideal function please note a minimum distance of 140 mm from the aerators center to the back rim of the wash basin
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
EcoSmart: save water and energy
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
Mehr erfahrenSavvy showers featuring a little button
Other products to consider
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.