RainDrain: a drain with a system
A sensational sight in the shower
A sensational sight in the shower
A sensational sight in the showerDoes your customer want a shower where all design elements are perfectly coordinated? A bathroom with a holistic concept is the ultimate feel-good guarantee. hansgrohe has now added high-quality shower drains to its range: RainDrain provides seamless convenience and design in one product. The finish of the products for the floor-level shower perfectly matches the rest of our range. You can harmoniously combine bathroom taps, showers, storage solutions and shower drainage products to suit your customer’s style.
RainDrain flexibly fits all showers and is an impressively sophisticated system solution. A basic set for all shower drainage channels provides safety during installation. Thanks to the low installation depth, RainDrain is suitable for a wide range of installation scenarios, both in new builds and renovations.
Your customer can enjoy maximum showering indulgence under the XXL overhead shower with no problems whatsoever: The innovative Dryphon siphon solution can provide a high drain performance of up to 60 l/min with RainDrain. The high-performance mechanical odour trap is included with every drainage system pre-fab set and can replace the siphon included with the uBox universal (basic set) and its drain performance of up to 42 l/min upon request. As a complete set including siphon, the RainDrain Spot point drain does not need a separate uBox universal.
Flexibility at all stages of life
From the overhead shower to the floor drain, the shower should suit the style of the project. There is a choice of three different shower drainage channels and a version for point drainage:
The perfect drain for all eventualitiesThe wide range offers a broad spectrum of options when planning the shower drain. Which RainDrain version is the best fit for your customer’s bathroom?
- RainDrain Match: The shower drainage channel for any bathroom. The water runs down the slope of the stainless-steel drainage channel under the cover to the drain. Six lengths, 600-1200 mm. The cover is available in the Chrome, Brushed Stainless Steel, Varnished Stainless Steel and two glass surface finishes. The back can be tiled (not recommended with glass variants). Easy to adapt to the surrounding backsplash tiles through a height-adjustable frame inserted in the stainless-steel drainage channel. For wall-mounted installation or flexible installation options.
- RainDrain Flex: The eye-catcher with built-in slope on the cover. Five lengths, 700-1200 mm, can be shortened on site. Available in Chrome, Brushed Stainless Steel and five exclusive FinishPlus surface finishes. Unlike the other ranges, RainDrain Flex is laid on the screed, and the height can be adjusted using the oval connector in the basic set. For wall-mounted installation or installation between two walls.
- RainDrain Rock: Designed to tile with natural stone/tiles up to 40 mm thick. The water is concealed as it drains away. Six lengths, 600–1200 mm, can be shortened by 50mm on each side on site. Easy to adjust the height on the installation kit, for flexible installation options.
- RainDrain Spot: Point drain for flat installation and maximum flexibility in placement. Dimensions: 150x150 mm. Brushed Stainless Steel (can be tiled on the back) or textured stainless steel for the cover.
RainDrain & XtraStoris: première at the Hansgrohe Aqua Days
In 2021, we presented all our new products to you at the Hansgrohe Aqua Days online for the first time. In the video, you can experience a world première in the hansgrohe brand world, RainDrain: Shower drainage channels and point drains for seamless shower design. The video also introduces XtraStoris recessed niches.
High-quality solutions for the shower drainage channel and point drain
uBox universal: a basic set for all installation scenarios
hansgrohe is expanding its range to include a basic set for all shower drainage channels and installation scenarios. Your benefit: efficient storage through a uBox universal model for all linear drainage variants.
- Factory pre-assembled sealing fleece for secure sealing in the joints to prevent water damage.
- Flexible installation: Three connections fit almost any installation scenario. The height and cover (pre-fab set) can still be adjusted in RainDrain Match and Rock once the screed has been poured.
- Versatility: uBox universal is suitable for primary (standard) and secondary drainage.
- Excellent product quality ensures safety at the building site and guarantees satisfied customers.