Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: overhead shower, hand shower, Thermostatic shower mixer, shower hose, shower holder
- 90° position adjustable slider, pivots left and right, up and down
- will not run two outlets at same time
- overhead shower Raindance E 300 Air 1jet
- Shower head size: 300 x 300 mm
- overhead shower angle adjustable
- Shower arm length: 405 mm
- Shelf colour: anodised aluminium
- Spray pattern: RainAir
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 9 l/min
- flow rate RainAir 9 l/min at 3 bar
- thermostat ShowerTablet 600
- isolated water conduction
- safety stop at 40°C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- outlets controlled via volume control/diverter and may not be used simultaneously
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Connection dimension 1/2"
- Connection thread ½"
- Centre distance 150 mm ± 12 mm
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
EcoSmart: save water and energy
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
XXL Performance: large spray disc
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
CoolContact: safe and indulgent showering
Thermostatic mixers fitted with CoolContact cooling technology don’t get hot. The housing always stays nice and cool because the cold water inside it is directed straight to the surface. This can only mean one thing for you and your children: more safety in the bathroom.
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
A quality seal awarded by the German Design Council since 2011, for design products featuring trendsetting quality.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.