HG Raindance Select E 300 3jet Showerpipe
Hansgrohe Raindance Select 300 Showerpipe
Hansgrohe Ecostat Select and Raindance Select 360 installation guide
Product variants ( of )
- Consists of: overhead shower, hand shower, Thermostatic shower mixer, shower hose, shower holder
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 19 l/min
- overhead shower Raindance Select E 300 3jet
- Shower head size: 300 x 190 mm
- Shelf: made of safety glass
- Shelf colour: chrome or white
- Spray pattern: RainAir, Rain, RainStream
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- flow rate RainAir 16 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate Rain 16 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate RainStream 19 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 2 bar/max. 10 bar
- spray face surface in two variants: chrome or white
- Shower arm length: 380 mm
- thermostat ShowerTablet Select 300
- isolated water conduction
- safety stop at 40°C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- Select button to comfotably switch between spray modes
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Connection dimension 1/2"
- Connection thread ½"
- Centre distance 150 mm ± 12 mm
- in case of installation on existing G ¾ connections, adaptor no. 02026000 must be used
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- winner of the iF product design award 2015
- WRAS 1512033
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
XXL Performance: large spray disc
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.