- Consists of: single lever basin mixer, waste set
- ComfortZone 100 provides space for greater freedom of movement
- free-standing installation
- spout 102 mm long
- Spray pattern: laminar spray
- spray direction can be adjusted to minimise splash back
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 5 l/min
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- easy control joystick handle
- Material waste set: metal
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- for use with small basins
- hot and cold markings
- push-open waste set G 1¼
- WRAS 1710024
ComfortZone: mixers at different heights
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
EcoSmart: save water and energy
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
QuickClean: Less limescale, more fun
Who likes cleaning? With QuickClean, limescale deposits and dirt on hansgrohe taps and showers disappear in an instant. Simply rub any dirt off the flexible silicone nozzles.Rub off residues easily
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.