Product variants ( of )
- Spray pattern: Rain, Mono, PowderRain
- Shower head size: 1200 x 300 mm
- maximum flow rate 30 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate Rain 16 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate Mono 15 l/min at 3 bar
- Flow rate PowderRain outer (at 3 bar): 12 l/min
- Flow rate PowderRain inner (at 3 bar): 12 l/min
- Operating pressure: min. 1.5 bar/max. 6 bar
- spray pattern can be activated individually or in combination
- Select button on thermostat
- Spray face: metal
- overhead shower removable for cleaning
- extendable flaps can be opened manually
- brass ceiling connector
- Ceiling connection length: 100 mm
- Installation: ceiling, extendable flaps can be pre-set to the user size
- with integrated lighting
- Illuminant: LED
- Power supply: 24 V
- Transformer power supply, 24 V, 60 W, EuP II
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 V AC / 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 24 V - DC
- Colour temperature: 3500 K
- lighting is white (bright)
- WRAS 1907330
- Kiwa UK 1907710
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.