Sales manuals – for excellent selling points in every pitch
Are you one of the many bathroom and kitchen specialists who find inspiration for selling points and planning tips in the AXOR and hansgrohe sales manuals? Then feel free to download the latest issues here – for the latest expertise in your customer consultations.
AXOR and hansgrohe sales manuals are THE practical tools for planners, architects and our specialist partners in retail and trade. The detailed content and wealth of images in the compendia can offer you support when providing consultations and planning bathroom and kitchen products. Not only will you find the complete range from the AXOR and hansgrohe brands, including all new products, you will also receive relevant information on technologies, installation options, operation, designs and designers, material and cleaning as well as details on the brands in general.
In short: Our sales manuals help you to emphasise the best selling points and add value in every sales scenario. This treasure trove of expertise will help you increase your sales and your customer loyalty.
hansgrohe sales manual: even more professional and packed with information
As the hansgrohe kitchen range is expanding, it got its own manual in 2019. Use it to show your customers all that is technically and aesthetically feasible at the sink.
You can now find the key reasons for buying hansgrohe products right at the beginning. Then we outline, in a nutshell, which innovations we back, which design awards we have won, what makes hansgrohe quality different and which services we offer – online and offline.
What else is in the professional catalogue?
- A breakdown of all the products with precise information. For easy access to the hansgrohe product world.
- The variety and performance of the products are explained in detail and key features are visually explained.
- The advantages and benefits are prominently featured, with the best selling points readily available for you.
- Overviews of product ranges show all key products in a category at a glance.
- Installation tips, dimensional drawings and installation examples provide specific support, and so much more.
AXOR sales manual: now with even more content and convincing selling points
AXOR has been synonymous with customised bathroom design for more than 25 years. Customers and professionals can expect an impressively large range with around 2,000 products from the AXOR collections and ranges. The AXOR sales manual lists all products with the top selling points, for example the extensive range of AXOR showers with many exclusive accessories. Bathroom specialists will also find a selection of product combinations alongside dimensional drawings for planning showers here.
What else can you find in the professional catalogue?
- The fascinating history of the origins and the idea behind every AXOR design collection.
- Numerous international design awards, including many best of the best and gold accolades.
- The AXOR design lexicon with explanations of many key terms from the world of architecture and design.
- Customisation services such as AXOR FinishPlus and AXOR Signature, which offer even more options for designing unique bathrooms.
- Prestigious projects and reference projects in hotels and residences all around the world, and so much more.